Heritage accommodation in modern comfort, come and have a try our newly renovated Cooper Lodge. Since owned by the emancipated convict Robert Cooper, who was an established and successful hotel keeper and distiller from London in 1843, this building has been changed again. Currently, we offer modern facilities combined with affordable comfort.
Cooper Lodge is located in the Inner West of Sydney, just walking distance to CBD and Broadway shopping centre, nearby the University of Sydney and UTS . Our location is also opposite Victoria Park which has public swimming pool, playground and basketball (5 minutes walk). Our Hotel is in walking distance to popular cafe, which is the famous Toby's Estate Cafe about 15 metres away and provides the finest coffee Australia has to offer.
* From $27 per bed(room rates will change in different month)
* Accommodation for 24 guests
* Lockable wardrobes for every guest
* King-single or double beds in all rooms
* FREE Wireless internet access within hotel
* Fully equipped guest kitchen (Self catering only)
* Dining room
* Coin laundry facilities
* Shared bathrooms and showers
* Ensuite Room
* Family room
* Double bed Room
* One king-single bunk bed Room
* Two king-single bunk bed dormitory
* Single room with private shower
Reception Operating Hours
Since 25/03 our check-in time from 9 am to 7 pm.
Check-out time before 11 am.
Security deposit $100 AUD for incidental charges are required at check-in. Upon check-out, security deposit will be refunded by reception if no key lost or any damages.
© Powered By Cooper Lodge Hotel